First I start out by thanking you for taking time out of your day to read my article on the top ten romance hotels around the world. I’m Ruben and I’ll be your opinionated state of mind in decision after reading this article. Everybody needs a little romance in his or her life from time to time. The hectic lifestyles of this modern world often leave little time for enjoyment, let alone quality time with a partner or spouse. Choosing the right hotel is the first step to a great romantic getaway. Some hotels simply ooze romance (particularly in Japan) and can put even the most sceptical of individuals in the mood for love.
Here is your guide to the top 10 romance hotels in the world.
1. Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris – This hotel is beautifully situated in the most romantic city in the world. It is in a quieter area of the city to afford you some privacy but is also only a few minutes away from the top attractions, like the the Louvre for example. Most of the rooms have private balconies and all of them have an old world feel that simply oozes romance. This undoubtedly makes this hotel the best romance hotel in the world.
2. The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice – This Venetian hotel is one of the most spectacular in Italy. It boasts a prime location on the canal, which is illuminated for effect there. All of the rooms are traditional and there unique design serves to inspire the most unromantic of people! It is in a prime location for the attractions of the city but also gives its guests access to a secluded beach.
3. Le Meridien Hotel Grand Pacific Tokyo – We certainly can’t leave out this 5 star hotel located in Tokyo Bay where many “love hotels” are found. This is the biggest hotel in Tokyo and if you book a room high enough, there are beautiful views of Tokyo’s waterfront and the city. There are 884 romantic rooms. Fantastic customer service and facilities available.
4. Seamark On First Sunshine Coast – This hotel boasts individual apartments instead of rooms for that added bit of privacy when on a romantic trip away. It is set in tropical gardens and overlooks a number of the best beaches in the area so you can enjoy spending time in your partner’s company without distractions. It also has a pool and spa area for your convenience!
5. Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas – This hotel offers all types of accommodation and gives you the privacy you need for any romantic break! The hotel is located in a quiet yet beautiful area with the famous Four Mile Beach within walking distance. It has a cocktail bar, sauna and pool. The ambience simply encourages relaxation and love.
6. Petit Palace Art Gallery Hotel, Madrid – This hotel is a renovated art gallery but is still home to the passion of the artists whose works once called it home. It is a luxurious hotel with modern facilities but is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is close enough to take regular trips if you wish, but the hotel is generally quiet and an extremely romantic retreat for couples in love.
7. Royal Palm Hotel, Grand Baie – This hotel is a popular choice for couples wanting a romantic break. It is surrounded by beaches and tropical gardens for an exclusive feel but provides comfortable rooms to make you feel at home. All rooms are facing the sea so you can relax in your room and savour the atmosphere of the destination without moving a muscle.
8. Fenix Hotel, Lisbon – This hotel is a very comfortable base for any visit to the Portuguese capital. It has its own gardens to stroll through, a great little restaurant and easy access to the rest of the city. The roomsare fully serviced with air conditioning, cable TV, mini bar and you can call for room service at any time.
9. Hulhule Island Hotel, Maldives – This hotel is perfectly kept with a romantic setting. It has a tropical feel and is located near beaches, quaint cafes and local shops that give an exotic aura of romance for any tourists. All rooms are luxurious with some offering peaceful views of the Indian Ocean.
10. Howard Johnson By The Falls, Niagara Falls – This hotel is superbly located for a trip to view the amazing Niagara Falls. It is designed to provide an elegant luxury for all of its guests and the service is of the highest quality. It is within walking distance of all of the major attractions but also offers privacy, thus combining the best possible factors to conjure up some romance.
If you are planning a romantic break then you need a hotel to match. The ten above are excellent and provide a romantic atmosphere from the minute you check in until the minute you leave. Planning is everything, so always choose the best hotel for the most romantic stay!